Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahiimm......


Today is my last day of my looooong holiday...huhu..i'll be back to my usual, dull, boring, harmful work cycle..i hope Allah may ease my journey in this working life. It is a tough journey i would say..

Please let me be strong and calm in handling every obstacles and difficulties that come to me..

Let my journey sails smoothly...

Don't let me easily feel discourage and giving up...

O Allah! I ask of You integrity and soundness in my religion, my life, my family, and my possessions.

O Allah! Grant health to my body.

O Allah! Make the beginning of this day good, the middle prosperous, and the end successful. I ask You to grant me the good of this world and of the Hereafter.

May Allah’s blessings be upon Muhammad (S.A.W) and his family and Companions. AAMIIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment