Saturday, December 1, 2012

Restoran Mohd Chan Abdullah at Bandar Baru Bangi



I have been there for a quite few times but I haven’t yet review their food in my blog..haha

So, tonight I will share my experience enjoying meals in this restaurant. FYI, I am a prawn lover. I loveee to eat everything that prawn base...( I hope I won’t get any seafood allergies forever, haha)

My favorite would be butter prawn and I am always hunting for a delicious butter prawn. I found out from blog walking that Mohd Chan restaurant had opened in Bangi and had offers this menu and they said that butter prawn there was the best ..yummy…

So, I went there with my father about a month ago. For our first time dining experience at Mohd Chan's, we opted for the obvious choice of meal (of course my favorite butter prawn !) yeayy J

The restaurant is actually located in a shop lot (No 30, Jalan Medan Pusat 2c, Pusat Bandar Baru Bangi). The restaurant offers various of dishes, noodles sets, rice sets, dim sum, drinks & dessert.

The drinks arrived first and we had to wait for a while for the butter prawn to be cooked. I love the taste of the Kedondong Asam Boi because of the bittersweet taste of kedondong blends nicely with the sourness of the Asam Boi. The orange juice was also nice as it taste really fresh.

Tadaaaaaaaa……………

This is my whole time favorite food. 

The butter prawn was seriously awesome with lots of eggs strings. This is definitely one of the best butter prawns I've ever had. I just loveee the egg strings taste. Perfecto.

Overall, I am giving full marks to this restaurant (affordable price, sumptuous meals, clean environment). Maybe next time I'll try the noodles set and the dimsum. They looked tempting to me. LOL

Oh, forgot to mention other menus that been tried so far..hehe..seafood fried rice, fried wantan, mohd chan chicken rice, lemon chicken....
Each of them has their own specialties. One word to describe them is superb :)
http://www.mohdchan.com.my
regards, xoXo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment