Saturday, November 30, 2013

ala peplum lace (D.I.Y)

Salam n hi,
I always love to design my own clothes but since i still not learn on how to properly make a baju kurung, jubah, skirt, pants, blouse or even tshirt, so for now i can only modified them to meet my own liking..hehe..
I prefer that kind of full with dazzling manik, labuci, beautiful lace, spike like studded, ribbons, diamond applique, sulaman, or anything that would make my clothes looks nice, fabulous and glamorous... haha..
My fav color for any clothes would be black n so of course for the add on accesories would be the color that can stand out in black background..=)
So, for the latest project ( n of coz i will post regarding the previous project later on..haha), i choose to modify my peplum like blouse using a lace..
Overall, it takes 3 hours to finish the sewing process..
Usually for the lace or manik thingy, i prefer to get them from this store which offer various shape, size and color of manik, lace, sulaman, crystal, labuci with affordable price..=)
So for this project a bought a meter of lace for me rm25/meter..

First of all, i will try different design using this lace..I'll fix them on top of the blouse using the small needles and after i choose the desired design, then i will sew the lace on the blouse via jahitan sembat or jahhitan jelujur..or u can patch the lace using the special glue.
Easy rite?
Walaahh...and this is the end product of my project (tu pu tak sempat nak tambah manik crumble at the edge of the lace)...TARAAA~~~







 N these are some of my pics wearing the modified D.I.Y blouse =)




Happy sunday..
small note: congratulations to my bff illiati for her wedding...u looked so beautiful dear:)
n may u have a long and happy marriage..

Regards,xoXo~





No comments:

Post a Comment