Tuesday, September 11, 2012

chayok chayok


Salam satu malaysia...........


Today I went for my follow up at umsc.
Alhamdulillah everything goes smoothly..
Echo done previously showed that my pulmonary pressure was back to normal..alhamdulillah J

It was such an honor to have my own professor in med school as my doctor in charge.
I really adore his passion towards this profession. He was such a genius, enthusiastic, humble, friendly, generous, kind hearted and super duper cool cardiologist.

His positive attitude makes me thinking that I want to be just like him and I promise to myself that I want to try my very best to love this profession and starting from this point, aku :

Niatkan bekerja kerana Allah. Semoga segala urusan ku di permudahkan Nya.
Amin ya rabbal alamin…



regards, xoXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment